Bridge International Academies Jobs : Training and Culture Facilitator
Welcome to Jobwebkenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Bridge International Academies
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Kenya
Who We Are
Bridge International Academies is an education innovation organization that designs technology-enabled, national-syllabus aligned primary and nursery school content to empower communities to give children a high-quality education. Bridge directly operates over 460 schools across Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria, and acts as a government school operator for 24 public primary and nursery schools in Liberia. Bridge works with parents, teachers and communities to provide the technology, training and resources to provide under-served communities with the support they need to deliver an education to their children that engages their hearts and minds, and ensures that they will complete primary school literate and numerate and able to take on the world.
Do you believe that every child deserves the same quality of education no matter where they live, or who their parents are? Do you think that we need innovation in education? Do you want to challenge the status quo? Then join us!
Bridge is now the largest education organization in Africa and one of the fastest growing social enterprises in the world. We are looking for passionate, dedicated and energetic people to join our rapidly growing organization. If you believe in our mission and are looking for a fast-past, always changing working environment with room to grow and learn, we are looking for you!
What You Will Do
- The Training and Culture facilitator is responsible for the induction and on-going training and professional development of all Customer Experience staff, including Academy Managers, and Area Managers, as well as adjacent roles like Customer Care associates and Quality Insurance inspectors, as needed as their work, too is core to the customer experience
- Cultivate a feeling of pride and excitement for the Bridge mission and each person’s role at all training events
- Spend time in Bridge communities developing a knowledge of the market, Bridge International Academy operations and challenges (to understand how to best train for them), and the motivated young adults who could go on to become Academy Managers and Teachers; recommendations to recruitment processes always welcome
- Lead Academy Manager and Area Manager professional development training, working with national and global leadership teams to develop new sessions, programmes, and other content as needed
- Put in place and monitor the yearly training plans for the Customer Experience department and evaluate this against learning paths and developmental initiatives and the instructional designs arising.
- Evaluate learning goals for each training initiative versus the proposed participants learning expectations and deliverables thereafter.
- Analyse what is and isn’t working in training and workshop sessions and make recommendations for improvement, including piloting new sessions as needed
- Delivery and facilitation of developmental initiatives aligned to set curricula, instructor manuals, learner guides, and other materials, and/or utilize that meet identified learning goals for large and small groups
- Coordinate or perform administrative functions necessary to deliver and document learning and development programs. Manage data bases to track progress of participants and program scheduling
- Plan and liaise with the admin department for program materials used during facilitation against set budgets
- Train other teams as needed.
What You Should Have
- Bachelors’ degree in a business-related field or equivalent. (A degree in Communication, Education, Adult Education, Training of Trainers certification etc. is an added advantage)
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a professional training position in a medium sized or large sized organisation
- Demonstration of development of training content and the ability to translate theoretical/conceptual information into clear and easily understood training content
- Presentation, communication, motivational speech & facilitation skills
- Experience managing large groups of adults or groups in development within the field of leadership & coaching
- Knowledge of instructional design & training methodologies
- Planning, organizing and communication skills
- Team work, partnering, liaison, negotiation, influencing skills and Conflict management
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment
- Hands-on job, with a lot of time in the field, interacting with motivated young adults interested in a career at Bridge and leading residential trainings of as many as 150 academies per year, or more, throughout 3-6 training cycles as well as termly workshops