Clothing and Accessories (EPZ) Job Vacancy in Kenya : Human Resources & Administration Manager
February 16, 2014
Our client, a new factory dealing with industrial services, clothing and Accessories business activities in Mombasa is looking for an experienced individual to fill the Human Resources & Administration Manager Position.
The ideal candidate must have managed a workforce of about 1,000 staff with good working knowledge ofbiometric system.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development of human resource strategy for the organization, particularly by advising on the human resource implications of strategic decisions.
- Advice the organization Senior Management about human resource policies, procedures and actions required to ensure that the organization makes the best use of its employees.
- Develop and monitor the organization budget to ensure that human resource services are provided at the appropriate level consistent with the attainment of the organization objectives.
- Manage and maintain all necessary human resource workforce planning, recruitment and selection procedures to ensure that the organization has staff of the right caliber to enable it to meet its corporate objectives.
- Develop, conduct and manage the organization training and development plan which would include budgets, reports and feedback from the performance management system.
- To drive and implement the learning, training and development initiatives as per the Group guidelines and organization requirements.
- Manage all employee relations activities within the organization and ensure that there is an ongoing harmonious relationship between management and staff.
- Develop the remuneration, compensation and benefits scheme and leave administration for the staff
- Coordinate with the relevant bodies to ensure the expatriates have work permits
- Design Code of Conduct, Disciplinary procedure and Grievance resolution processes for the organization
- Carry out payroll administration using biometric system
- To manage relationships with Union and ensure timely completion of all CBA negotiation and compliance with all statutory labor laws and wage guidelines.
- At least 7 years experience in human resource management from EPZ industry, preferably a garment factory.
- University degree in Human Resources Management or related studies.
- Diploma in Human resource management
- Preferably 35 years old and above.
- Must be conversant with Labor Laws.
- Good payroll administration skills using biometric system
- Someone that has managed a workforce of 1,000 staff.
If you meet the entire mentioned job criteria kindly send your CV and application quoting the Job Reference Number to email@example.com before 14th February, 2014.
Indicate the position applied for, your current and expected salary. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.