Senior Nursing Officer (ICU) Jobs at Kakamega County, Kenya
Job Group ‘L’ (8 Posts)
Senior Nursing Officer Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Working in critical care setting to provide care to patients in the clinics/units;
- Planning and providing services in administering critical care nursing; Being responsible for monitoring the patients from the operating theatre and other relevant Units;
- Attending to the patients by making sure that they are adequately treated/ cared for and followed up;
- Supervising and mentoring Nursing Officer Interns; and
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Requirements for Senior Nursing Officer Jobs in Kenya
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Be a holder of a Bachelor’s Degree or a higher Diploma in Critical Care Nursing from a recognized training institution;
- Have a registration certificate and a valid practicing license issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Demonstrate understanding of and commitment to the Values and Principles outlined in Articles 10 and 232 of the Constitution;
- Have good inter-personal and communication skills; and Be conversant with computer applications.
Applicants For The Above Positions Are Required To Get Clearance From The Following To Meet Requirements Of Chapter 6 Of The Constitution Of Kenya 2010:
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Criminal Investigation Department
- Copies of these clearances MUST be attached to the applications.