Security Officer Jobs at Technical University of Mombasa
Ref No: TUM/ADVERT/HRM/SO.I/7/2016
Salary: Basic Salary Kshs. 24,646 – Kshs. 32,121 plus House Allowance Kshs. 23,819
The Technical University of Mombasa (TUM) is a Flagship University located in Mombasa County, set along the expansive shores of the beautiful and magnificent Indian Ocean and overlooking the famous Tudor Creek.
The University, which boasts of unique architecture depicting the rich historical influences and developments of the region, has transformed from Mombasa Institute of Muslim Education in 1948; Mombasa Technical Institute in 1966; Mombasa Polytechnic in 1972; Mombasa Polytechnic University College in 2007; and finally its current status in 2013.
In order to strengthen the University capacity for effective and efficient service delivery, the University wishes to fill the following position on Permanent and Pensionable terms.
Security Officer Job Requirements
- Must have worked with any of the Disciplined Forces of Kenya OR any other reputable security firm.
- Must have a clean Discharge Certificate.
- Must possess Certificate of Good Conduct.
- Must possess First Aid Certificate.
- Must possess Fire Fighting Certificate.
- Must have served as a non-commissioned officer in the Disciplined Forces.
- Must be Computer literate.
- Must be medically and physically fit.
- Possession of a Diploma in Criminology/Security Science or its equivalent from a recognized institution shall be an added advantage.
Responsibilities of the Security Officer Job
- Performing security duties.