Best Sample CV For An Entry Level Banking Job
Welcome to Jobwebkenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
“I do not know how to write a good CV….” is what 85% of entry level candidates reveal. With the current tough job market, a perfect CV is necessary for a candidate to land a job. If you have trouble structuring your CV and landing a job, have a look at this sample:
Sample CV for an entry level Banking job
Entry Level Banking Job Seeker
P. O. Box 558- 00100 Nairobi
Tel: 0788 888999
Email: [email protected]
As a Finance professional currently undertaking my Bachelors of Commerce at university of ABC, I have am currently working as an SME Banker with more experience from an internship with a micro finance institute.
This experience has enabled me to develop not only specific experience related to the banking industry but also valuable skills in this dynamic sector.
Presently seeking a position in your bank where I can bring immediate value and develop my current skill set further.
Date of Birth: 30th February 1989
Marital Status: Single
Educational And Professional Qualification
- Bachelor of Commerce (Business Administration and Microfinance), ongoing, University of ABC
- Diploma in Banking, XYZ College 2011
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education, TTT High School, Grade B+
- Experience in Marketing of loans and analyzing respective financial needs for individual clients
- Sound knowledge of credit and financial products
- Huge knowledge of bank and sales procedures
- Ability to interpret financial requirement for retail clients
- Ability to work according to client expectations
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and obtain results
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in completing all work according to deadline
- Proficient in Ms-Word, Excel, Power point, Publisher, Outlook ,Access, Internet, basic installation &maintenance
- Detail oriented and flexible
ABC Bank, November 2014 – To date
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing own sales production performance and implementing corrective actions to achieve target objectives;
- Proactively driving sales through a combination of advertising, customer referrals and viral marketing (word of mouth).
- Contributing to the profitability of the branch by meeting individual sales targets set by management;
- Effectively achieving set sales targets by actively and proactively identifying of opportunities;
- Attending the daily planning and review meetings.
- Ensuring compliance by branches with ABC Bank standards and regulatory requirements pertaining to Money
- Laundering and Know-Your-Customer (KYC) policies.
- Embed process for Suspicious Activity/Transaction Reporting or escalation in the portfolio branches/units.
EFG Micro Finance Institute, January 2014 – April 2014
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisted customers in transacting.
- Performed due-diligence on documentation and KYC (know your customer) checks before payment of cash to customers
- Prepared deposit slips for the daily banking of cash
- Reconciled cash in hand and system entries as well as daily reporting.
Prepared requests for working float funding from the Accountant via the branch supervisor
- Managed to have an availability of float at all times
- I was voted best employee of the year for giving quality service to clients proven by minimal customer complaints
Interest And Hobbies
- Reading industry publications concerning the banking industry
- Traveling to new places in search of new ideas
Please feel free to contact the under mentioned in regard to my competence, work ethic, performance and / or any other aspect with respect to me: