Kiswahil/ PE Teacher Job At Aga Khan Education Service, Kenya
The Aga Khan Education Service, Kenya operates several schools in Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu and Eldoret. It provides nursery to senior secondary education in both the national and international curricula.The learning process of our schools goes beyond academics. Value and respect form an integral part of our learning process, as well as helping students develop as critical, confident and independent learners.
We are seeking innovative and qualified individualswho are diligent and enthusiastic teaching professionals with excellent subject knowledge, to teach at our schools.
The Aga Khan High School, Nairobi
Qualifications For Kiswahili Teacher Job
- Five years’ experience in teaching KCSE, IGCSE and “A” level curricula.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Education from a recognized university.
- An understanding of and practical expertise in information technology as an integrated educational tool.
- You are a motivated individual with a keen interest in encouraging and inspiring students to love learning and excel in these subjects.
- A love of learning and a desire to further your knowledge in these specific subjects.
Interested applicants should send their application letters, C.V., copies of their certificates and testimonials demonstrating how their experience fits the position, to the emails below so as to be received by 15th June 2016.