Shop Manager Job At Virtual Recruitment In Kenya
Job Title: Shop manager – Beauty Products
Industry: Beauty Products
Reporting to: Sales and Marketing Manager Retail
Salary: KES. 30,000- KES 35,000 plus commissions on hitting the targets
Virtual Recruitment Services is one of the leading Recruitment firms in Kenya. Our client is a leading company in cosmetics. It is seeking to recruit experienced, results oriented, aggressive, friendly personnel with leadership skills and experience in makeup application to fill the position of a Shop Manager – Beauty Products
Shop Manager Job Purpose
- Maintaining and increasing sales of company’s products.
- Training and development of Beauty Consultants and Sales Executives on weekly basis
- To be in charge of leadership the team at the shop/kiosks including discipline cases
- In charge of customer service at the shop
- To inspire and couch Beauty Consultants to deliver exceptional service.
- To lead the team to hit sales
- In charge of reconciling the shop accounts
- To identify and explore opportunities to grow sales, ensure optimum stock range and availability, whilst maintaining strict cost and stock control.
Shop Manager Job Responsibilities
- Naturally meet or exceed targets set for the shop
- Ensure standards of cleanliness within the shop
- Understanding ALL the products in details and be passionate about delivering
- Report all damages/repairs to the Operations Manager as soon as possible
- Ensure that all testers within the shop are continuously in stock and maintained in compliance with the hygiene standards.
- Ensure stock is kept full at all times within the shop
- Leading, motivating and coaching the team and maintaining the discipline
- Making the shop/kiosk a friendly place to shop and ensure all guests at the shop are received in a friendly, prompt and courteous service.
- Provide timely reports to management including calendar activities, sales calls, sales reports, shop accounting etc.
- Building strong client relationships and providing superior customer service at the shops
- Product demonstration and promoting the sales of cosmetics.
- Implement and support new promotions and product launches
- Inform guests of current promotions, events, and services within the shop
- Responsible for presenting an image at all times that reflects the knowledge of cosmetic lines sold by the company
- Routinely do makeup applications, skincare analysis, and product demonstrations to the clients
- Training Beauty Consultants on makeup application
Key Performance Indicators
- Meeting overall sales target
- Overall Average Pieces of Products Per Customer(APPPC) at the kiosk (at least 2.5 per client)
- Kiosk customer details properly recorded (number and email)
- Reconciliation of kiosk sales (Sending money in time (cash), Signed receipts by customers (for PDQ machine),Doing products returns appropriately and Petty Cash/float Management
- Customer satisfaction level
- Number of trainings to Beauty Consultants
- Loss calculation for the kiosk and damaged products
- Measures put in place to prevent loss of products
- 100% clock in and clock out (Your team)
- Timely appraisal for your team
- Kiosk cleanliness
Qualifications For Shop Manager Job
- MUST have experience in cosmetics retail and/or product specialist/sales experience in retail
- MUST use make ups on daily basis
- Excellent customer service skills and committed to providing superior service
- Committed to building relationships with customers
- Energetic and dependable, motivated and results driven
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Worked with or have genuine interest in beauty products
- Recent experience of managing in a customer facing environment
- Recent experience of being accountable for a team, stock and procedures
- An understanding or experience of working towards targets
- A great trainer
- Able to build relationships and relates well to all kinds of people.
- Demonstrates significant competency in sales of FMCG.