Money Markets Dealer Job At CBA In Kenya
Position: Dealer – FX & Money Markets
Reports To: Head of Trading
Money Markets Dealer Job Purpose
- To undertake proprietary trading in all the permitted asset classes, and assist in the overall management of the balance sheet in terms of liquidity management as well as management of all the currency positions that the bank holds. The role bearer is authorized to transact and price liabilities based on strict adherence to all applicable prudential guidelines and applicable statutes.
Money Markets Dealer Job Responsibilities
- Quality of exchange and interest rates pricing services (25%)
- Management of Bank’s bond book both for investment and trading purposes (35%)
- Optimization of income through prudent liquidity management (30%)
- Zero penalties associated with clearing/CRR account with CBK (10%)
- Interpersonal skills to create and maintain relevant business networks; and to effectively communicate with and manage customer expectations (internal and external), and other stakeholders who impact performance.
- Technical skills to effectively perform support activities/tasks for money market and FX dealing in a manner that consistently achieves high quality standards or benchmarks.
- Analytical, processing and report writing skills specific to money market and forex dealing operations
- Knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures and guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
- Self-empowerment to enable development of open communication, teamwork and trust that are needed to support performance and customer-service oriented culture.
Qualifications For Money Markets Dealer Job
University degree with bias in commerce.
Three years working experience in a well-established treasury department in a bank.