Corporate Staffing Services Job Vacancy : Technical Sales Manager
Welcome to JobwebKenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: corporate staffing
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Kenya
Our Client is a well-established company providing professional security and safety solutions to organizations. They seek to hire an experienced, self-driven and results oriented candidate to fill in the role of a Sales Manager. He/ She will be in charge of the sales department, responsible for sales targets achievement, customer relations management and any marketing functions guided by organization policies.
Identifying potential new customers based upon the demand for the services and solutions offered by the company and its competitors.
Roles and Responsibilities for the Technical Sales Manager Job
- Develop and implement new effective strategies to reach clients to deliver new business sales growth
- Develop relationships at a variety of levels within prospect customer organization to realize revenue opportunities.
- Keep continuous customer centric awareness and outlook – a consultative sales approach that enables all sales opportunities to be realized
- Responsible for managing the existing customer base in their territory and in addition they will be expected to cross sell products and services across existing service base.
- Achieve new strategic business gains predominantly in the core business sectors, and bring in a balanced mix of CCTV and Access control business as well as the associated Maintenance and Monitoring contracts.
- Producing effective and persuasive copy in order to create marketing materials including – (EDM ) electronic direct mail – Proposals and bids – Internal correspondence , reports and marketing strategies – Website pages – Brochures – E-shots campaigns
- Researching and evaluating for new demand for products and solutions and customers’ needs and insights
- Assisting in the production of customer/competitor evaluation to determine future demand, marketing drives and growth
- Analysis of the effectiveness of all marketing efforts
- Collating, organizing, managing and developing contacts, accounts, leads and opportunities.
- Developing sales strategies and, using a CRM, tracking the progress of the sales stages and development of accounts
- Liaising with internal and external clients to ensure the smooth process of projects, to collaborate on issues and aid in the attainment of targets
- Responsible for management and retention of customer base within defined territory and will be measured on retention of customer base and growth of portfolio in line with company targets.
- Work alongside engineers and customer service teams to ensure customer service satisfaction and dispute resolution.
- Manage customer contact cycle completing all existing customer visits and achieving company attrition targets.
- Working with online platforms to share projects and activities to ensure successful implementation on new programs and initiatives for the benefit of the wider business.
Technical Sales Manager Job Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Sales, Business Administration or related field of study
- 3- 5 years progressive Sales experience in Security Industry.
- Technical sales experience is desired and preferably with experience of selling service contracts in the B2B market.
- Valid Kenyan driving license
- Familiar with pricing and which product and service to market to which customer
- Ability to demonstrate commercial and marketing focus and financial awareness when developing new business opportunities
- Must be comfortable building relationships and applying skills which affect decision making, to convert opportunities to sales.
- Must have a demonstrated track record of success in sales.
- Must be a self-motivated, results-oriented individual with a positive “get-it-done” attitude.
- Must be able to take a proactive position in understanding client needs and providing viable solutions
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Technical Sales Manager – Security Solutions) to [email protected] before Thursday, 19th July 2018
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
The Recruiting Manager