Dentsu Aegis Network Job Vacancy : Executive Assistant
Welcome to JobwebKenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Dentsu Aegis Network
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
At Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN), one finds themselves in the company of some of the advertising industry’s smartest and most creative professionals. DAN is a company that rewards ambition, values collaboration and supports innovation. The value DAN places on their employees knows no bounds. They have disrupted the Kenya advertising industry, and are now ready to disrupt human resources in the way they attract, hire, develop and reward talented people. The people who work within DAN have a wide variety of talents and experiences, but their common trait is that they share a commitment to preserving Dentsu Aegis Network Kenya’s corporate culture: uncompromising excellence can be fun.
DAN is looking for an Executive Assistant, to provide all round support to the CEO in a one-on-one working relationship. This individual will serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the Dentsu Kenya CEO. This position requires someone with the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations as well as maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
Are you an all-round organised individual with amazing planning skills? Do you enjoy working in a creative, fast paced environment? Does interacting with different people come naturally to you? Dentsu Aegis Network is hiring!
- Planning and Administration
- Manage an extremely active calendar of appointments. This includes composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential.
- Prepare expense reports in addition to arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas
- Plan, coordinate and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature
- Successfully complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach. This includes drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company
- Relationship Building and Management
- Communicate directly, and on behalf of the CEO, to senior staff and regional staff
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO’s office and internal departments. This involves demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, and following up appropriately
- Provide leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization. This includes managing a variety of special projects for the CEO, some of which may have organizational impact
- Prioritize conflicting needs. This entails handling matters expeditiously, proactively, and following-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
Desired Candidate Profile
Does This Sound Like You?
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Sociology, Economics or any other related field
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- You are able to act as a “gatekeeper”, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO’s time and office
- You have the mindfulness to assess a situation and determine the appropriate course of action, referral, or response
- You can act as a “barometer,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated
- You are creative and enjoy working within a large, corporate environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented
- You are highly organised and are obsessed with details. Until everything is organized and documented, you aren’t happy
- You love being social and organizing social events
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills