Empathy Solutions Job Vacancy : Business Development Associate
Welcome to JobwebKenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Empathy Solutions
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Kenya
Empathy solutions is an upcoming business consultancy firm registered in Kenya, specializing in provision of training and business consultancy services to its customers in Kenya and the rest of Eastern Africa. The company was started with the aim of providing a dynamic approach to business embracing customer satisfaction as a backbone of our business driven by the believe that- the best business strategy is a satisfied customer.
Empathy solutions plans to grow steadily by acquiring both local and international companies into its family of valuable customers/ clients through identifying, delivering and servicing their specific needs to meet their business requirements.
Empathy solutions is currently recruiting for an experienced Business Development Associate for its Nakuru Kenya office.
The Business Development Officer will prospect for new clients, generate interest from potential clients, grow and retain existing accounts. S/he will focus on exploring business growth within the network, develop a business plan and execute it with the team and deliver on business results, Will have a thorough knowledge of business development practices, the market, industry trends and the solutions and services the company can provide to gain a competitive advantage.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the sector/thematic priority areas for Empathy solutions and systematically gather information regarding clients’ and funding agencies’ strategies and programming initiatives in these areas.
- Identify and build relationships with new and potential clients.
- Develop and maintain a database of clients, consultants and companies
- Develop and promote new and existing services with clients and partners, and develop unique selling proposition and differentiators to create a competitive edge for Empathy solutions
- Expand Empathy solutions network of strategic partners, associates and consultants by identifying and quality assuring new consultants (Kenyan and international), and maintain regular contact with these.
- Manage the Empathy solutions CV database.
- Support the Empathy solutions management in reflecting business trends and opportunities in business plans.
- Support other Empathy solutions staff and strategic partners in establishing and developing networks.
- Assist in the proposal process (bids) for multiple proposals to stay on schedule, and present for review and approval prior to finalization and submission.
- Assist in due diligence process and fact finding missions.
- Advice on and assist outreach to relevant consultants and companies to pursue options for entry of consortia and partnerships for bids. Maintain contact and negotiate with identified consultants and partners.
- Analyze tender requirements and technical, costing and other issues of relevance to bids and provide substantive written inputs to proposals in areas of competence.
- Ensure all relevant documentation for bids is complete and accurate, and that all, commercial and contractual correspondence with clients and participating partners and consultants are efficiently addressed and closed out.
- Analyze the proposal schedule, monitor progress and highlight potential risks for on time delivery, and recommend corrective action for approval.
- Prepare reports such as summary schedules, proposal overviews, competitive overviews and cost/price summaries
- A candidate living in Nakuru and its environs
- Qualification in relevant field of study.
- At least over 1 year relevant working experience in a similar role, preferably in a private upcoming company and/or development agency.
- Working knowledge in tendering process for development projects is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively seek out new business opportunities.
- Strong analytical and conceptualization skills. Capable of hands-on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with good report writing skills.
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders and partners from a wide range of professional backgrounds.
- Excellent planning, organizational and facilitation skills, including the ability to manage competing priorities and deliver exceptional results within deadlines and set budgets. Efficiency, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Self-driven with ability to work and deliver without supervision