Events Program Manager Kenyan Job At Alternate Doors
Our Client is currently recruiting an Events Program manager.
Events Program Manager Job Responsibilities
- Recruit enterprises and institutions for assessment and recognition to meet the targeted number.
- Seek sponsorship from organizations as per the projected income to fund the activities of the award program.
- Facilitate effective and prompt communications with partners of the awards scheme, secretariat and the participating companies facilitate training
- Co-ordinate self-assessment process and consultants’ company site visit.
- Organize and/or coordinate all activities leading to the event
- Review, edit where necessary and facilitate the presentation of the management reports to participating/organizations within the stipulated time frame.
- Organize and/or coordinate all post event activities
- Co-ordinate the implementation of Technical Assistance
Qualifications For Events Program Manager Job
- Bachelors’ degree with a specialization in Entrepreneurship or Marketing
- Professional qualification in Marketing, added advantage
- Skills in preparing budgets, planning and acting on the plans,
- Excellent Communication, presentation and report writing skills
- Experience in Fund raising and partnership management
- Work experience in marketing, especially B2B service marketing
- At least 3 years’ experience in the relevant field
- High level communication and interpersonal skills
- Good leadership skills
- Strategic insight
- High level managerial skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Industry knowledge