Floor Manager Job At Alternate Doors In Kenya
Our Client is a high end restaurant currently recruiting Floor Managers
As a Floor Manager you are an important member of the team and you will report to the Supervisors.
Floor Manager Job Responsibilities
- Manage all areas of operations including service, wait staff, bartenders, while ensuring the restaurant’s standards of quality, service and operations are maintained.
- Manage operations during scheduled shifts that include, daily decision-making, staff support,guest interaction, scheduling, planning, upholding quality product and service standards, as well as cleanliness.
- Train and develop all servers, bussers, and bartenders
- Identify operational opportunities to build sales and control costs and develop and implement those opportunities.
- Monitor and assist in daily, weekly, and, monthly inventory processes.
- Prepare end of shift reports to monitor all financial, inventory and cash-handling aspects of the operation.
Qualifications For Floor Manager Job
- A proven drive for and background in quality customer service in the Food & Beverage industry.
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience in a position of increasing responsibility in the hospitality industry.
- High motivation with strong interpersonal and time management skills.
- Willingness to work irregular hours, nights and weekends, while on your feet.