Foundation Institute of Africa Job Vacancy : Curriculum Officer
Welcome to JobwebKenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Foundation Institute of Africa
- Location: Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
Curriculum Implementation Officer Job Responsibilities
- To take the lead in being responsible, alongside Student Support Managers, for the administration of FIA programmes with an overview of all programmes and
specific responsibility for a number of these. This is to include: development and review of modules and programmes, and developments using data from module and programme surveys and feedback, aspects of assessment administration
- Design monitor and maintain administration systems to meet the needs of the FIA’s taught programmes ensuring compliance with FIA policies and procedures and external legislation.
- Motivate, train and support Professional Services and academic staff to ensure continuity and quality of service at all times, creating team ethos and team working culture.
- To oversee all programme and module administrative procedures and to ensure the quality of response being given by Professional Services and academic staff.
- Responsible for the storage and retrieval of data, including the updating of module and programme records and archives.
- Maintenance and monitoring of FIA databases and
programme update online systems to ensure that all information held is accurate and current.
- To work with the Dean to provide administrative systems for the development
and administration of modules and programmes that meet FIA’s strategic aims.
- To assist with preparation for Annual/Periodic Programme Reviews and accreditation
- To work with finance teams to manage course costings and work with colleagues in
admissions and registry
- To be responsible for all the development and administration of module and programme approval and update processes taking a lead on this for the London campus and linking back to colleagues at FIA to ensure quality provision, consistency of policies and procedures, and appropriate support.
- To liaise with colleagues from the Marketing Department to ensure timely and accurate information for prospectuses and websites
- To provide cover for the HODs where appropriate
- To take an active role on College learning and teaching committees where relevant to the
- To be a contributing member of the FIA’s Learning and Teaching Committee.
- To advise the Dean, the CEO and the Registrar on future developments regarding administration procedures, within own area of responsibility.
- To carry out such duties and responsibilities as may be required from time to time commensurate with the grade and nature of the post, as agreed with the Supervisor
Qualifications for the Curriculum Implementation Officer Job
A vocational qualification or relevant education/training and / or work related experience.
- Demonstrated ability to provide a high standard of administrative support and ability to develop and implement effective administrative and quality processes and procedures.
- Demonstrated competency in dealing with work requiring accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated high level organizational skills with a proven capacity to manage multiple tasks concurrently coordinate workflows and employ technology in support of the role.
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience in providing a high level of client service.
- Advanced computer literacy and skills which is conducive to maintenance of College administrative systems and reporting functionality; demonstrated ability to learn and utilize new systems and software;
- Capacity to work independently in the achievement of goals, exercise sound judgment, and develop innovative solutions to problems and meet deadlines.
- . Ability to function effectively as a team member and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Knowledge and understanding of TVET Act and practices or capacity to rapidly acquire proficiency.
- Previous experience in an education administration environment and an understanding of academic year processes and cycles
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV and Cover letter to [email protected] with the position as a subject line on or before 20/9/2018.