G4S Kenya Job Vacancy : Sales Manager
Welcome to JobwebKenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: G4S Kenya
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Kenya
Job Reference: G4S/TP/3707503/116555
Reporting to the Sales Director, the Sales Manager – ESS will be responsible to manage and guide sales teams to achieve company set targets and set self-stretch target within clearly identified segments, achieving territory growth, portfolio retention and accounts penetration.
The Sales Manager will be responsible and accountable for achieving set targets month on month and pipeline management.
Responsibilities for the Sales Manager Job:
- Effective Selling and Sales Management of G4S Integrated Secure Solutions
- Managing of individual teams pipeline & forecasting conversion.
- Assist the sales team to close on specific orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Manage and monitor yearly sale objectives and business plans with monthly and quarterly review against target.
- Conduct Market surveys and develop appropriate solutions to meet customer needs.
- Ensure price, risk and commercial contracts terms are appropriately applied by business when entering into an Integrated Security Solutions contracts.
- Ensure all proposals, quotations and presentations to customers meet the required standards.
- Effective performance of Sales and account management functions
- Ensure and monitor customer satisfaction measures and KPIs are developed, achieved and maintained. Identify corrective measure within accounts and take action.
- Liaise with operations to ensure timely delivery of service and product and incorporate retention actions with the operations team.
- Identifies opportunities by translating G4S products and services into value for customers.
- Effective reporting on sales and marketing activities:
- Preparation and submission of reports:
- Provided detailed feedback on customer issues and risks to operations team and leadership team for strategic decision-making.
- Manages the teams’ pipeline in sales force. Ensure integrity and movement of the opportunities are visible to enhance forecasting and conversion.
- People Management:
- Coaching and development of sales team.
- Manage allocation of resources appropriately to ensure operational demands are met.
- Ensure that events/activities taking place within the division and outside the division lines are effectively communicated within the sales team.
- Ensure there is adequate succession planning to meet ongoing and anticipated business requirement
- Ensure Health & Safety Compliance
Sales Manager Job Qualifications
- Degree from a recognized university or equivalent
- Sales and Marketing related subjects will be an added advantage
- 3 years relevant experience in a Service or FMCG Industry.
- 2 years in Senior Management role.
- Advanced selling skills.
- Computer Literate (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Planning and Management skills.
- People Management skills.
- Negotiation skills
Behavioral Skills – Management
- Awareness of the marketing environment
- Delivering strategy
- Driving change
- Leading people
- Delivering performance
- Working with complexity
- Managing professionally
- Customer thinking
- Collaborating and Co-operating
About the Company:
G4S is the leading global integrated security company specialising in the provision of security products,services and solutions. The group is active in more than 110 countries, and is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange with over 623,000 employees and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. We specialise in outsourced business processes and facilities in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat.
G4S in Africa:
G4S is the largest private sector employer and largest security company in Africa, with operations in more than 30 African countries and more than 122 000 employees on the continent. In Kenya, G4S employs more than 14,000 people and we have a presence in all major urban centres within the country.