Head of Fulfillment at Ericsson-Worldwide
Welcome to JobwebKenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. JOBWEB KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: Ericsson-Worldwide
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Kenya
We are now looking for a Head of Fulfillment, are you interested? In this role, you will ensure customer value and happiness through an efficient service delivery.
As a Head of Fulfillment, you will support service sales directly or indirectly via the unit resources as you understand and align with the overall service delivery processes, models, and strategies.
You will have a role in the line organization (the operational organization), with the purpose to lead their area of responsibility aligned with the instructions. You will collaborate to ensure that work is executed within the scope of OHS requirements.
All activities in the Ericsson group are performed under the responsibility of one or more Line Managers. Line Managers act per the Ericsson Leadership Framework and promote Ericsson’s values, ethics and culture of the organization to ensure excellent performance.
- You will ensure service delivery execution
- Responsible for driving and supporting services sales
- Build a productive work environment for individuals and own organization
- Drive performance management (process)
- Drive competence management
- Conduct Resource management
- Look after unit finance within your group.
- Education: M.SC, MBA or equivalent through experience
- Min years of experience: 10 years of experience in Program management & Delivery
- Domain experience: Digital Services, i.e. Core & Cloud, BSS(Business support system)/OSS(Operations support system)
- Deep understanding of Service Delivery process, models, and strategy
- Knowledge of the sales process
- Customer and market insight
- Excellent Social and communication skills
- Financial acumen and skills
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Adhering to principles and values
- Leading, supervising, and responding to change in a high pace environment.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
- What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
- For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
- For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is world’s leading provider of communications technology and services. Our offerings include services, consulting, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology.
Using innovation to empower people, business and society, Ericsson is working towards the Networked Society: a world connected in real time that will open up opportunities to create freedom, transform society and drive solutions to some of our planet’s greatest challenges.
We are truly a global company, operating across borders in over 180 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment. As an Ericsson employee, you will have freedom to think big and the support to turn ideas into achievements. Continuous learning and growth opportunities allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to progress and reach your career goals. We invite you to join our team.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.