Intellecap Job Vacancy : Financial Services Consulting Manager
Welcome to JobwebKenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Intellecap
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Kenya
Intellecap (www.intellecap.com) is a pioneer in providing innovative business solutions that help build and scale profitable and sustainable enterprises dedicated to social and environmental change. We are uniquely positioned at the intersection of social and commercial business to attract and nurture intellectual capital that combines the business training of the commercial world with the passion and commitment of the social world. Our clients include a broad range of enterprises, investors, development finance institutions, foundations, and private sector corporations. We work in over 20 countries around the world, with a special focus on South and South East Asia, and Sub-Saharan Africa.
What Drives Us
Billions around the world live at the Base of the Pyramid. We believe business has a powerful role to play in improving the quality of their lives.
What We Do
We strive to create an environment that catalyzes business led solutions to development, through our Services (Investment banking, Consulting and Knowledge), Incubations, and Initiatives. We work across six sector including Financial Services, Agriculture and Rural Business, Clean Energy, Healthcare, Water and Sanitation and Education and Vocational Training. In addition, we focus on a number of key themes, namely Gender, Technology, Climate Change, Urbanization, Youth and Policy.
Within Financial Services, our focus has been in areas of incubation and transformation of FS focussed entities – Microfinance, clean energy finance, MSME finance, agri finance, housing finance and fintechs. We have assisted these entities with their business strategy, operations setup, digital and business transformation, process re-engineering, distribution expansion, risk management, scorecards deployment and products design
Consulting Manager Job Requirements
- Overall 5-10 years experience
- 2+ years consulting experience in Financial services
- Prior industry experience of working in a fintech /start-up or bank preferred
- Master’s in Business Administration from a premier B-School or graduate from a top University with very strong academic record
- Well connected at CXO level in Kenya / other African countries
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills both quantitative and qualitative;
- Exposure to business plan creation and building a business model would be desirable;
- Ability to synthesize information and assist in creating insightful recommendations for clients;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Outstanding teamwork and commitment;
- Prior exposure to domains in which Intellecap works is desirable;
- Financial services experience.
Responsibilities for the Consulting Manager Job
- Manage delivery of projects in the FS sector in line with client expectations and company standards
- Build solutions relevant to the Financial Services sector in Africa and help take them to market
- Support FS consulting projects outside Africa as needed, and non FS projects in Africa if required
- Straddle multiple day to day roles that include project delivery, client relationship management, team building and mentorship, and business development;
- Be part of the team that contributes towards developing the domestic and global strategy for the consulting practice at Intellecap;
- Undertake relevant national and international field travel and exposure as and when required.
- Analyse data and assist in the structure and plan for project requirements;
- Manage delivery of work streams within a project in line with client expectations and company standards
- Support business development and other internal initiatives
- Contribute to institutionalizing knowledge gained through projects
Compensation is commensurate to skill and experience. In addition, the incumbent will also be eligible for attractive incentives, including stock options and bonus payouts as and when applicable.
Women and people with disability are encouraged to apply.
Intellecap is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application quoting the title on the subject line. Include your current remuneration, testimonials and give full contact details of 3 referees to:
The Intellecap Human Resource Dept,
Tetezi Towers Ground Floor
Attention: Mr. Kevin Kerosi,
All resumes will be sent to via e mail to:- [email protected] by 15 June 2018.
While we thank all applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.