ITSM Job At Pevans East Africa Limited, Kenya
Pevans East Africa Limited is looking for a highly motivated ITSM to carry out the following key roles;
The main role will be to define and ensure that IT services are delivered in accordance with set and agreed guidelines, managing the service lifecycle and supervising the service IT team.
ITSM Job Responsibilities
- Monitors analyze and report on service delivery metrics and overall performance.
- Coordinates planned changes in liaison with relevant departments such as customer service and operations.
- Maintains relationships with technical teams, IT, and business partners. Communicates on major service outages/escalations.
- Manages service delivery teams and individual objectives, performance and development. Develops and operates a broad set of service level management tools
- Demonstrate knowledge of and ability to reduce the impact of related incidents on IT service to ensure standard processes and procedures are adhered to, and to improve IT service operations.
- Creates standardized procedures in IT service change management for Systems, Database, Networks and Middleware
- Advocates the use of effectiveness measures in demand analysis for proposed IT service changes.
- Provides insight into developing solutions for infrastructure changes in IT service.
- Contributes to the establishment and use of best practices in IT service change management.
- Elaborates on industry trends and directions in IT service change management.
- Lead the charge in Managing Projects incidents, configurations, and problems and ensuring that projects deliver value to the business,.
- Implementing continual service improvement initiatives that lead to a more stable and reliable IT platform
Qualifications For ITSM Job
- Experience in leading large ITIL based management projects
- At least 3 years working experience in a similar role
- Experience in CSIP and SIP
- Experience in change management -Drive ITIL processes in a rapidly changing environment
- ITIL expertise in leading complex ITIL service delivery projects and implementing new processes and solutions
- Service life cycle
- Design of new services
- Integral service design
- Degree in IT
- Advanced ITIL qualifications
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and tools
- Excellent people management skills
- Client focused
- Excellent managerial skills
- Process driven