Project Officer Employment At KCCB, Kenya
The KCCB – Catholic Secretariat is the National, Administrative, Facilitative and Coordinating arm through which the Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops – General Secretariat implements and coordinates various pastoral programmes at the national level and undertakes all those responsibilities which express the mission of the Catholic Church in Kenya. It is seeking an outstanding, dynamic and results oriented individual to fill the following key position.
Project Officer- National Family Life Programme
- Assisting and supporting the National Coordinator in planning and implementation of Family Life Programmes/Projects and Capacity building activities in the Programme areas.
Project Officer Job Responsibilities
- Planning and implementation of Family Life Programmes
- Coordination of Family Life activities
- Capacity building
- Report writing
- Resource mobilisation
- Provide consultative service to various dioceses to help carry out the objectives identified within the strategic plan.
- Identify, design, organize and implement processes for the development and training of and Family throughout the country that follows the overall strategic plan of the diocese.
Qualifications For Project Officer Job
- Degree in community development, social sciences, in theology and education
- Ability to write good grant proposals
- Trainer of trainers with experiences in project and programme using participatory development tools and community driven approaches
- At list 5 years relevant experience in the field of community development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate and interact at all levels of the organization
- Proven problem solver with the ability to work in adverse team environment
- Flexible, professional with the ability to manage multiple responsibilities with changing priorities
- Excellent MS Excel and MS Word skills
- Must have a very clear idea of the Catholic Social Teachings
- Extent of carrying out duties and responsibilities in no.3 above.