Admin Registrar Career At Kisii University, Kenya
Kisii University, a leading public institution situated in South – Western Kenya obtained its Charter in 2013 under the Universities Act 2012.
To give the institution a dynamic and strategic leadership, the University Council invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons with excellent credentials to fill the following positions:
Ref. KSU/R (A)/02/2016
Requirements For Admin Registrar Job
- Holder of a PhD in a relevant field from a reputable University with 3 years experience as Deputy Registrar in a University environment OR
- Masters degree in a relevant field or its equivalent with 5 years experience as Deputy Registrar in a University environment.
- Exemplary work performance.
- Should be conversant with Modern Management Techniques including Information Technology skills.
- Be familiar with all matters in Human Resource, Planning and Finance as applicable in a University setting.
- Ability and leadership skills to effectively co-ordinate the Administrative functions of the University.
- Have a demonstrated evidence of good interpersonal relations, communication and negotiation skills.
- Be of the highest ethical standards, integrity, accountability and professionalism and comply with Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.
- Should demonstrate leadership experience in a Modern University environment.
Admin Registrar Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for the Management and Administration activities (HR and Material Resources) of the University, Staff Welfare, Appointments/Promotions, Council and University Management Board matters, Staff Discipline, Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBAs) among others.
- Advise the University Management on all matters concerning Administration Activities of the University.
- Responsible for the formulation and the implementation of the Divisional Work and Strategic Plan.
- Any other duties that will be assigned to him/her.