Land Sales Job At Virtual Recruitment In Kenya
Job Title: Land Sales Executive
Location: Nairobi; selling land in Athi river
Salary: Kshs. 15k – 20k + Commissions + Company Car
Virtual Recruitment Services is one of the leading Recruitment firms in Kenya. Our client is in the real estate business, and is seeking to recruit a vibrant Land Sales Executive to strengthen its sales force.
Land Sales Job Responsibilities
- Linking buyers to properties for sale.
- Facilitating site visits, viewing, selection and buying of property.
- Ensuring that buyers are properly taken through the purchase process.
- Ensuring that the documentation needed is prepared and transferred to buyers in a timely manner.
- Promote sales of properties through mainstream and online media advertisements, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price.
- Coordinate appointments to show land parcels or properties to prospective buyers.
Qualifications For Land Sales Job
- At least a Diploma or Certificate in Sales and Marketing or Real Estate management.
- Must have over 2 years experience in selling land.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A good negotiator with an eye for results who can smell a good deal from far.
- A mature person able to inspire trust and confidence in clients and buyers.
- Knowledgeable about property sales and lettings law as well as general land matters.
- A self – driven go getter able to manage multiple activities and demanding deadlines.
- Smart and business like and able to inspire trust among prospective buyers.
- A detail-oriented as well as overview oriented person and patient with people of different personalities.
- Able to easily network with industry players to facilitate smooth work flow.
- Proficient in MS office applications and Internet searching skills.