Senior Manager Aviation Division Job, Kenya
We are currently recruiting in Kenya for our client a leading Multinational company in
Senior Manager Aviation Division Job
- Develop and implement the sales & marketing strategy for the Aviation division.
- Maintain existing client base and develop new business in order to ensure that the budgeted sales targets are achieved.
- Responsible for the overall turnover and profit targets for the division.
- Develop, agree and implement the standards for handling to meet the needs of the customers.
- Ensure cost effective delivery of all handling services.
- Organize and structure the division services to meet the current and future needs of the Aviation division.
- Train and develop staff and ensure all staff trainings aligns to the strategic business requirements.
- Periodically review the management internal processes and quality system to ensure its continued suitability, adequacy and effectiveness to the business.
- Ensure that Risk Management process is applied throughout the aviation division. Any process change or initiative that could have an impact on safety or security should equally be risk assessed.
- Ensure that the division conforms to the Risk Management regulatory requirements, organization standards and local procedures as well as requirements of customer airlines.
- Establish and promote contacts with relevant authorities, customer airlines and other operationally relevant external parties, to obtain work for the division/company and to enhance good public relations.
- Provide leadership to the aviation staff and be a role model to the team.
- Ensure that the company code of ethics is adhered to in all business dealings at the division.
- Lead the development and implementation of Aviation division product that meets the airline needs.
Qualifications For Senior Manager Aviation Division Job
- Degree in Commerce, Business Administration or relevant disciplines from a recognized University.
- At least 8 -10 years’ work experience at Senior Management level in a reputable airline and or Ground handling company
- Excellent Knowledge of Aviation industry and all airport ground support functions.
- Professional qualification and Membership in relevant field/s will be added advantage.