CFO Job At Viirtual Recruitment In Kenya
Job Title: CFO – Betting
Report to: CEO
Salary: 200k and above based on experience
Virtual Recruitment Services is one of the leading Recruitment firms in Kenya .Our client is the leading lottery and sports betting operator in African emerging markets, managing over 18 national divisions. The company is fast growing, has doubled in size over the last 3 years, and has plans for further expansion. The company is globally recognized as a start-up specialist for gaming operations in emerging markets. They are looking for a CFO to be located in Zimbabwe. He will set up and lead the finance team, as well as help with the top level data analysis.
CFO Job Responsibilities
- Lead the company’s economic strategy, forecasting and financial modeling.
- Take an active role in analyzing new markets for the company to expand into based on solid financial data
- Coordinate data driven analytics throughout the entire organization to accurately measure current levels of earnings and to identify risks and opportunities.
- Assume overall leadership of the day-to-day financial and control operations of the company, including financial reporting, planning and analysis, accounting, financial policy development and budgeting.
- Establish critical KPIs.
- Design and implement financial and internal control systems.
- Manage all internal and external financial reporting.
- Support management in developing key growth strategies by studying economic and industry trends.
- Forecast expansion prospects.
- Analyse organization operations to identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement.
- Monitor ongoing performance against company growth objectives, identify problems, and initiate appropriate corrective action to ensure that the company is moving toward its target earnings course.
- Oversee annual audit. Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and reporting is in compliance with Zimbabwean law.
Qualifications For CFO Job
- Must be willing to relocate to Zimbabwe.
- Fluent in Gujarati, hindi, Telugu or Punjabi.
- 5-10 years’ progressively responsible experience in a similar position.
- Degree in accounting, finance or a relevant field.
- CPA or Master’s Degree is a strong advantage.
- Strategic leader with strong grasp of core financial concepts, including cost accounting, reporting, revenue recognition, financial modeling, and forecasting. Experience or knowledge about betting companies would be a strong advantage.
Experience in using financial software such as QuickBooks is essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.