Distribution Manager Job, Kenya
We are currently recruiting in Kenya for our client a leading Beer and spirit manufacturer.
Distribution Manager Job Responsibilities
- Budget Performance – Achieve Gross Margin and Operating Result budget for Distribution department.
- Revenue growth – liaise with direct reports to grow revenue from the existing Client base.
- Client Relationship Management – Daily client engagement with existing clients (operational team) to improve service levels, manage escalations etc.
- Performance Management – Develop and implement SOPs and KPIs and have daily and weekly performance reviews with Clients and direct reports.
- Risk Management – File Management, Contract Management, Rate Cards etc
- People Management – Provide coaching, direction and leadership support to employees in order to achieve section and customer results.
Qualifications Of A Distribution Manager Job
- Degree in Commerce, Business Administration or relevant disciplines from a recognized University.
- At least 8 years’ work experience at Senior Management level in a reputable FMCG company
- Diploma in Logistics and Distribution