Human Resource Manager Job At Alternate Doors, Kenya
Our Client is an Engineering and Construction Company currently recruiting a Human Resource Manager
Human Resource Manager Job Purpose
The Human Resource Manager will join the Company in providing personnel management support to the entire organization. The Successful incumbent will have a strong ability to understand, interpret and provide viable solutions to complex employee processes with a sound judgment against competing priorities and tight deadlines.
Human Resource Manager Job Responsibilities
- Payroll Management. He/ She will oversee overall payroll administration, implementation of the electronic attendance tracking system, overtime management, timely statutory deductions and remittance.
- Recruitment and Selection. He/ She shall be responsible for provision of Job Candidates as may be required by screening, interviewing and testing qualified incumbents as well as conducting background checks
- Policy Formulation and Implementation. He/ She shall be in charge of formulating and implementing viable HR Policies and procedures in line with the Organization’s structure and objectives
- Performance Management. He/ She will assist in provision of periodical incentives to employees across various disciplines based on merit and in overall employee performance management in liaison with the sectional heads.
- Industrial Relations. He/ She will manage industrial relations between the company and the union, the
- Company and its employees and resolve employee disputes and grievances in a timely fashion.
- Employee Welfare. He/ She will manage the company’s medical schemes, staff canteens and general employee welfare.
- Management of Personnel chronicles. He/ She will be responsible for recording of new hires, transfers, terminations, job descriptions, leave tracking and general office management
- Overall Leadership in the management of the company’s human capital and maintenance of a positive stimulus between the organization, its stakeholders and its external publics.
Qualifications For Human Resource Manager Job
- Be a holder of a relevant degree in Human Resource Management
- Possess a Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Registration by IHRM shall be an added advantage
- Have 4 or more years of experience in Human Resource Management, preferably in a Construction firm.
- Excellent Managerial, organization and planning skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure