Waiter Career At Alternate Doors, Kenya
Our Client is a serviced apartment currently recruiting waiters
- Take orders and serve food and beverages to patrons at tables in dining establishment.
Waiter Job Responsibilities
- Suggests food and beverages ~ to be well versed with the menu, method of preparation and accompaniments.
- Cleans and polishes Glassware, China ware, hollowware and flatware.
- Maintains cleanliness and mise-en-place level at working station and service pantry for smooth operation.
- Replenishes supply of linen and other Operating equipment.
- Obtains requested items from the storeroom.
- Keeps general appearance and maintenance of Restaurant working areas.
- Follows correct sequence of service outlined in the Standard Operating Manual.
- Sets up tables in accordance with Restaurant policy.
- Cleans and removes dishes from the table after service is completed.
- Transports soiled dishes from dining room to kitchen and depositing them in proper placing at the Steward area.
- Cleans all spillage during mealtime and at closing.
- Maintains excellent grooming standard at all times.