Marketing and Admin Officer, Electronic Technician at Verde Edge
Welcome to JobwebKenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. JOBWEB KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: Verde Edge
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Kenya
Verde Edge Consulting Ltd is a new age executive HR consulting company based in Nairobi Kenya with operations running throughout the republic and the greater East Africa region. We are dedicated to revolutionizing HR practice in the new age through developing long term strategic partnerships with our clients. We are well placed to offer best breed of innovative solutions to our clients, whilst maintaining focus on the needs of our clients.
Marketing and Admin Officer
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial Sales / Marketing
Responsible for all marketing and sales, strategy implementation and administration within the company
- To develop the marketing plan from the organization’s strategy and lead its implementation
- To ensure that company’s marketing and sales objectives/targets are met
- Manage the company’s brand effectively
- To conduct quarterly market research to understand the needs of the customers and evaluate competitors
- To act on clients’ feedback
- To come up with a sales and marketing report every month
- Prepare and submit tenders and quotations
- To communicate effectively the marketing plan to other members of the staff
- To communicate with media and advertising agencies, to help marketing projects come to fruition
- To monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the marketing campaigns
- To participate in the development of organization’s strategy
- To lead the implementation of the organization’s strategy
- To ensure that each activity in the organizational strategy is done to the quality expected, on time and under budget
- To liaise with the management and accounting team to set budgets and monitor spending
- To ensure that the firm has the relevant policies and processes and they are followed
- To ensure that daily office operations are seamless and eliminate any bottlenecks Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related fields
- Minimum Two years’ experience with creating and implementing marketing strategy & Administration
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Advanced communication skills
- People management skills
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Job TypeFull Time
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
The ideal candidate will be responsible for installations and/or maintenance of electronic security systems effectively, efficiently and according to set standards.
- Assist in carrying out electronic security surveys according to procedures.
- Assist in the design, prepare proposals and present electronic security solutions
- Ensure the effective and efficient utilization of resources for installation and/or maintenance.
- Optimum use of human and material resources
- Meetings with technical services consumers
- Attendance and representation at site meetings
- General administration of technical installations and/or maintenance
- Train, develop and maintain discipline among subordinate technical staff.
- Assist in selling electronic security services.
- Minimum ‘O’ Level K.C.S.E Certificate Grade C plain and above
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Technician Level III or equivalent (e.g. telecommunications engineering, industrial electronics, etc.) from a recognized institution.
- Should be computer literate.
- Must have hands-on experience in electronic security installations and maintenance for a minimum period of 2 years.
- The ideal candidate should possess below qualities
- Good communication & customer service skills
- Ability to carry out assigned duties with little and/or no supervision
- Be professional presentable and have integrity
- Ability to work under pressure and for long hours.
- In possession of drive and creativity.
- Must demonstrate leadership ability
Salary Budget Ksh 20,000 to 30,000 Ksh depending on experience