Education Director Career At Mombasa County In Kenya
The Mombasa County Public Service Board is looking for suitable qualified and competent persons for various positions in the County Department of Education.
Job Title: Director Education, Operations & Administration
Job Group: R
Education Director Job Responsibilities
- Preparation and implementation of the Education Strategic plan and annual work plan.
- Support and coordinate the implementation of Youth Training activities in the County.
- Guiding and supervising the implementation of Education policies, strategies and programs in the County.
- Monitoring and Evaluation of Training and Education activities and programs.
- Providing technical support to the stakeholders and partners in mainstreaming the ECDE and Youth Polytechnic guideline for the County Government.
- Coordinating the preparation of periodic reports as required.
- Management of staff working in the Department.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Chief Officer.
Qualifications For Education Director Job
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen.
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in Education from a recognized University in Kenya.
- A master’s degree in a relevant field will be an added advantage.
- Must have served for a minimum of seven (7) years in a relevant field three (3) years of which are in a senior Management.
- Proficiency in computer application.