Dispatch Clerk Job, Kenya
We are currently recruiting in Kenya for our client a leading Beer and spirit manufacturer.
Dispatch Clerk Job Responsibilities
Ensure effective and efficient dispatching of finished goods to customers while maintaining product quality
General Responsibilities / Duties
- Work planning and scheduling
- Recording all dispatches to customers – in order of customers name, vehicle no, type of goods
- Ensuring that customers are served with good quality and well packed goods and that they are served as per their order depending on availability of goods
- Ensuring clearance of the Dispatch Area at the close of each day
- Ensuring maintenance and filing of updated dispatch data lists and reports
- Ensuring implementation of FIFO systems to supply goods
- Verifying each dispatched goods for type, quality and quantity
- Ensuring that the vehicles are loaded for next day’s deliveries
- Liaising with Production supervisors for easy and efficient dispatch of orders
- Leading/Managing the Dispatch Attendants and ensuring compliance of company policies
- Ensuring cleanliness and order in the store.
- Check and advice on expiry of products and disposal of the same.
- Assist in procurement of products from the suppliers.
- Ensure effective dispatch of product to respective branches.
- Ensure proper management and maintenance of records.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned by the management.
Qualifications For Dispatch Clerk Job
The incumbent should possess
- A minimum of Diploma in stores management or Purchasing & Supplies.
- Aged between 25-32yrs.
- At least 4 years work experience in the relevant field.
- Good in physical counting, keen to details, a fast learner and able to work under pressure.
- Should possess high levels of integrity.