Engineering Stores Clerk Job At New KCC, Kenya
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Limited is a leading Dairy Company in the country re-known for its world class quality range of products which include but not limited to KCC Butter, KCC Ghee, KCC Cheese, KCC Fresh and Gold Crown Milk, KCC UHT, Safariland, Delite Yoghurt, La Yoghurt and Mala. We are seeking to recruit dynamic and result driven persons to fill the following vacant position:
Engineering Stores Clerk – (2) –HR/ESC/1558/2016
Reports to: Factory Engineer
Engineering Stores Clerk Job Purpose
- Provide services leading to procurement, reception of supplies and issuance of stores in order sustain good production performance in the factory.
Engineering Stores Clerk Job Responsibilities
- Maintain stocking levels by re-ordering spares and materials timely and in correct quantities.
- Receiving of supplies in accordance with PPADA.
- Issuance of stores and accurate documentation in SAP ERP system.
- Periodic stock taking of stores.
- Maintaining good housekeeping and organizing stocks neatly.
- Any other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
Requirements For Engineering Stores Clerk Job
- KCSE C- and above
- Min Diploma in Stores Management and Stock Control or equivalent and above
- Min 2 years’ experience in a busy material store.
- Computer literacy
- Team playing skills
- Ability to follow through on defined tasks