Packaging Mechanic Kenya Job At New KCC
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Limited is a leading Dairy Company in the country re-known for its world class quality range of products which include but not limited to KCC Butter, KCC Ghee, KCC Cheese, KCC Fresh and Gold Crown Milk, KCC UHT, Safariland, Delite Yoghurt, La Yoghurt and Mala. We are seeking to recruit dynamic and result driven persons to fill the following vacant position:
Packaging Mechanic (Mechanical) – (2) –HR/ME/1556/2016
Reports to: Factory Engineer through Technician (Packaging)
Packaging Mechanic Job Purpose
- Provide comprehensive maintenance services to the factory for improved production performance.
Packaging Mechanic Job Responsibilities
- Repairing and servicing factory packaging machines and replacing parts as necessary
- Performing timely preventive and corrective maintenance on factory packaging machines and equipment
- Maintaining records for the packaging machines i.e. operating hours, service schedule
- Attending to machine break downs and other equipment’s
- Any other duties as assigned by your superior
Qualifications For Packaging Mechanic Job
- KCSE C plain and above or equivalent
- Min Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Plant option) or
- Min Certificate / Craft in Mechanical Engineering (Plant option) with 2yrs experience in milk packaging machines
- Min 2 years’ experience manufacturing industry.
Work Related Skills
- Good communication skills.
- Change agility (flexible)
- Ability to follow through on defined tasks
- Good record keeping skills
- Must be a team player