Refrigeration Technician Employment At New KCC In Kenya
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Limited is a leading Dairy Company in the country re-known for its world class quality range of products which include but not limited to KCC Butter, KCC Ghee, KCC Cheese, KCC Fresh and Gold Crown Milk, KCC UHT, Safariland, Delite Yoghurt, La Yoghurt and Mala. We are seeking to recruit dynamic and result driven persons to fill the following vacant position:
Refrigeration Technician – (1) –HR/RT/1563/2016
Reports to: Maintenance Engineer
Refrigeration Technician Job Purpose
- Provide maintenance services on refrigeration systems and installation of new refrigeration systems for sustained cold chain.
Refrigeration Technician Job Responsibilities
- Inspect and carry out preventive and corrective maintenance of refrigeration systems in the factories and cooling plants.
- Attend to breakdown of refrigeration systems promptly.
- Identification and ordering of refrigeration spare parts for preventive maintenance
- Any other duties as assigned by your superior
Requirements For Refrigeration Technician Job
- KCSE C and above or equivalent
- Min Diploma in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning or
- Min Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 5 years refrigeration experience in relevant industry.
Work Related Skills
- Good communication skills.
- Change agility (flexible)
- Ability to interpret mechanical drawings.
- Ability to follow through on defined tasks
- Good record keeping skills
- Must be a team player