NFT Consult Job Vacancy : Supply Chain Specialist
Welcome to JobwebKenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: NFT Consultants
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Kenya
The Account Supply Responsible supports the Key Account manager/Core three team end-to-ends from a Supply perspective. The Account Supply Responsible ensures that offers/contracts are developed and aligned with optimal supply flow, valid laws and regulations, gives Supply Chain directives and performs supply risk analysis to the KAM team and appointed CPM in the pre-sales process.
The ASR monitors the contract/project progress during execution and provides consolidated updates to the Account. The ASR analyses the project at project closure, identifies lessons learned and provides recommendation for future implementations.
Supply Chain Specialist Job Responsibilities
Ensure Early Engagement in Proposal
- Identify new sales opportunities to determine the Supply focus.
- Accountable for supply and execution assignment.
- Secure supply participation as supply specialist towards Core 3.
- Give supply advice before SDP meeting.
- Inform about supply capabilities to be considered in proposal.
- Present supply directives and perform risk analysis in proposal including mitigation plan.
- Conduct order and distribution ability impact analysis.
- Develop a supply chain strategy based on customers operations and supply capabilities
- Give advice to core 3 regards to selling supply as a service
- Give advice on the future supply directions on customers.
Manage Supply cost in Contract
- Calculate supply/distribution related cost for proposal
- Secure inclusion of supply related cost in project budget
- Ensure that supply part in our client business model is followed
- Supervise capital tied up during contract
- Monitor timely invoicing according to target
- Secure cleanup of contract capital tied up
- Compare the supply part of the Budget VS Actual.
- Give advice for future improvement to reduce capital tied up during contracts.
Secure Legal Compliance in Contracts
- Ensure that legal risks are considered in contracts
- Verify signed customer contracts and purchase order
- Verify letter of credit documents
- Give advice on supply related matters on tax implications
- Verify export control and end user statements
- Secure Embargo compliance when applicable
- Verify sanctions party list block.
- Secure customer card availability.
Manage Supply in proposal/Contract
- Create top opportunities report
- Create supply delivery plan for proposal
- Review forecast for top opportunities for proposals
- Secure the near time facts information
- Review suggested BOQ (Lead time, exemptions and order ability)
- Perform analysis to verify 3PP, master data ,term and conditions
- Review letter of credits conditions from a supply perspective
- Review request for early starts/deliveries, exemptions, trials
- Define supply scope in proposals/contracts
- Ensure compliance of contracts/market specifics
Develop the ASR discipline
- Monitor current ways of working , identify gaps
- Actively contribute to simplify processes, methods and tools
- Benchmark best practices to find improvements
- Share good practices and examples
- Participate in knowledge sharing activities
- Conduct contract analysis/reviews
- Promote our client in external seminars, courses
- Promote the ASR job in our clients including presentation
- Coach less experience ASR colleagues
- Mentor less experienced ASR and CEM
- Act as a ASR assessor when asked for.
Qualifications for the Supply Chain Specialist Job
- Academic degree within relevant areas or corresponding work experience.
- Supply chain knowledge, Knowledge of Sales and Project Management.
- Ensure Early Engagement in Proposal
- Manage Supply cost in Contract
- Secure Legal Compliance in Contracts
- Manage Supply in Contracts
- Develop the ASR discipline
Knowledge and Skills
- Financial Acumen & Skills
- Business Understanding
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
- Customer Insight
- Market Insight
- PROPS-C Process Knowledge
- Risk Management Skills
- Sales Process Knowledge
- Trade Compliance Knowledge
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.