Parts Clerk Career At Hotpoint Appliances, Kenya
Job title: Parts Clerk
Department: Service Center
Reporting to: Service Center Manager
Job Location: Head Office, Nairobi
Parts Clerk Job Responsibilities
- Overseeing the Parts Store management and the security of company assets.
- Issuing requested and approved spare parts to technicians via laid down ISO processes and procedures.
- Monitoring inventory levels and placing timely orders for parts to ensure fill rate is at 100%.
- Cycle counting of random and selected inventories to curb loss and keep stock accuracy at 100%.
- Sales of spare parts to customers.
- Management of Pending Parts requisition and coordination of same with the Service Center.
- Manager to ensure timely delivery of parts for pending repair jobs.
- Sourcing locally of smaller and frequently used parts to ensure that same are always available for repair jobs.
- Ensuring that BIN locations accurately reflect the inventory in description and count.
- Monitoring minimum order levels and coordinating same trends with the Service Center Manager.
- Assist technicians in getting correct part numbers or substitutes for parts.
- Any other duties assigned.
Qualifications For Parts Clerk Job
- Minimum College Certificate in related field
- Good computer skills
- Good written and spoken skills
- Self-driven and self-motivated