Philips Job Vacancy : Call Centre Co Ordinators
Welcome to Jobwebkenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Philips
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Kenya
About Philips: For 124 years, Philips has been a leader in building and shaping markets with our meaningful innovations. We have always been guided by our passion to improve people’s lives – true to our vision of making the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. In 2014 we announced the next phase of our Accelerate! transformation, moving from a holding company structured around multiple divisions to two stand-alone operating companies – in HealthTech and Lighting Solutions – with the ambition of capturing growth and creating value, both leveraging the trusted Philips brand.
About Philips Africa: Philips Africa HealthTech covers the continent in 5 Key Districts across multiple countries in Africa. Philips Africa HQ is in Johannesburg, South Africa with the other districts including Egypt, Kenya, Morocco, Ghana/Nigeria.
Why choose Philips: Bring innovations that matter to Market. Exercise your entrepreneurial spirit! If you share our passion for improving people’s lives, a marketing position at Philips may be just what you’re looking for. As a marketer at Philips, you’ll be free to exercise your entrepreneurial spirit. You’ll use in-depth customer insights, combined with detailed market research, to develop and market innovative products that have a positive impact on people’s lives. It’s all about the customer journey! The DNA of all Philips marketing is the customer journey. By understanding the offline and online interactions involved with a particular product or category, we keep our fingers on the pulse of what customers want in terms of new experiences, products and services. Global campaigns, local implementation! Marketing at Philips is as decentralized as possible. The business groups create global campaigns that local marketers can adapt for customer acquisition and retention. These global campaigns include digital capabilities so you can bring the campaign to life locally.
Job Title: Call Centre Co Ordinator (Health Tech – Kenya)
Reporting: Customer Service Manager
Sector Health Care
- Daily basis call management process, Open Calls (all types), follow up open calls status , update calls , job sheets, keep customer always informed
- Register all received calls immediately on time once receiving the calls
- Follow up the open calls (all call types) and update the call status to match the actual status for each call, so for example if a part received the call status to be updated to be Open Part Received, and so on applying the call management process
- Receive and Import TSC’s (Technical Support Cards <> being submitted by the engineers. Importing TSC’s into Philips CCC System
- Receive Job Sheets from engineers and mark received job sheets are FSR Received inside the call (Philips CCCReceive PA List with making sure of attaching it with the related Job Sheet, maintain proper documents archiving.
- Follow up with the engineers to receive TSC’s , Job Sheets and PA Lists, and to escalate to the operations managers when it needed.
- Use Suspected Duplication reports (Calls and TCS’s) inside Philips CCC Reporting Tool and clear any duplication.
- Submit a daily internal report (daily internal distribution) for the CCC by using the automated Philips CCC Reporting Tool. Review the report accurately with taking the necessary actions to update the CCC System to reflect the latest updated accurate status. So on daily basis :
o Send the Internal Distribution Version of the CCC Report on daily basis at 4:00 PM (just left double click over the reporting tool excel file then the report will be sent automatically).
o Review the PM Plan with the Dispatched PM Calls and make sure of dispatching the engineers properly using the CCC System & the PA Tool earlier enough (One Week before the PM Schedule Date at Least), Knowing that the Management expecting Zero Missed PM calls.
o Review the Open Call Duration Reports then update the calls status according to the actual latest updated status
o Review the Awaiting for Parts – Down Days report and take the necessary actions to update the actual status and to escalate to the operations managers for any delay in customs clearance process.
o Review the Call are Not Dispatched Yet Report
o Dispatch the engineer after reviewing the above reports to be able to dispatch the engineers properly without conflicts.
o Review the Suspected Duplicated Calls Report, the Suspected TSCs Report and Calls and TSCs Conflict Report then update the system by eliminating any reason for duplication or conflict.
- CS Admin will create PM Plan inside the Admin Database File, CCC Coordinator has to create PM Calls for each PM Plan with Making sure that the Call Open Date and Time = PM Schedule Date and Time as planned by the CS Admin and must provide the CS Admin the Created PM Calls Numbers immediately to allow using <>
- Plan for FCO Calls Implementation with always keep the Operations Manager well informed for the execution progress.
- Use the following reports inside the Philips CCC System – Reporting Tool to ensure proper dispatching and maximum resources utilization
- PM Planning VS Dispatch & Execu
- Open Contracted CM Calls Duration
- Open Calls Duration
- Calls are Not Dispatched Yet
- Missed PM Calls Report
Change the PM Calls for the Re-Planned PM Calls so the Call Open Date and Time = PM Schedule Date and Time as planned by the CS Admin and must provide the CS Admin the Created PM Calls Numbers immediately to allow using <> report that has been created as substitute to Planning PME Escalate to the operations manager when it comes to difficulties to dispatch any engineer. Review the Dispatching on daily basis by reviewing the daily submitted internal CCC report and by reviewing the <> with the Operations Manager to make sure that we provide the maximum customer satisfaction and maximum resources utilization Receive Job Sheets from engineers and mark received job sheets are FSR Received inside the call (Philips CCC Receive PA List with making sure of attaching it with the related Job Sheet, maintain proper documents archiving. Archive documents properly applying Philips Q&R procedures with making sure that the document are properly archived in suitable way to be used by Finance for invoicing and for Auditors easily.
We are looking for: * Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Call Centre Operations
- Customer service experience within Health Care
- Expose within Health Care Equipment (i.e. CT, MRI, Ultra Sound machines) and working with Field Service Engineers
- Micro soft packages: Excel, Word, MS Projects & Power Point
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels internally and externally
- Goal orientated and target driven; self-motivated
- Proactive and have a positive approach
- Be able to take instruction from managers, and act within the deadlines set
- Ability to work under pressure and collaborate internationally
- Flexible, adaptive and versatile
- Patience and good attention to detail
At Philips, we are driven by our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2025, and every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. Thanks to our employees who share our passion for improving lives, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. We enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programmes.