Sales and Account Executives at G4S
Welcome to JobwebKenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. JOBWEB KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: G4S
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Kenya
Responsible for achieving set targets month on month, pipeline management, territory growth, retention of the existing portfolio in the territory and account penetration and generation of relevant reports.
Effective Selling and account management of G4S Integrated Secure Solutions:
● Managing of individual pipeline & forecasting.
● Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing customers through a relationship-based approach.
● Acquire new sales within the assigned territory
● Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
● Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
● Manage and develop accounts within the allocated territory by maintaining professional relationships with key contacts and potential contacts.
● Conduct Market surveys and develop appropriate solutions to meet customer needs.
● Implement account organic growth strategies and ensure achievement of revenue set targets.
● Ensures risk and commercial contracts terms are appropriately applied by business when entering into an Integrated Security Solutions contracts
● Support bidding team during tendering process by providing any relevant supporting information during bidding and re –bidding.
● Provide proposals, quotations and presentations to customers.
● Meet sales targets as per Key Performance Indicators:
- Daily sales meeting
- Daily Calls
- Daily Emails
- Daily Proposals
● Maintains regular customer contact and communication by utilizing daily planned call cycles and scheduling daily meetings with existing and potential clients
● Participate in sales campaigns, sales drive activities.
Effective Account Management:
● Ensure customer satisfaction measures and KPIs are developed, achieved and maintained.
● Build meaningful internal and external relationships.
● Liaise with operations to ensure timely delivery of service and product.
● Identifies opportunity by translating our products and services into value for customers
● Have detailed G4S product/service knowledge.
● Speedy dissemination and redress of customer complaints and queries, in collaboration with relevant service line manager in charge.
Effective reporting on Sales and Marketing activities:
● Preparation and submission of monthly reports:
- Sales planner – weekly
- Sales performance report – Weekly
- Sales Activity Tracker – daily
● Provide Sales Manager with accurate information on new and lost business as required.
● Provide detailed feedback on customer issues and risks to assist Sales Management in decision-making.
● Effectively makes use of Salesforce and other systems to enhance delivery.
● Any other report as will be required by the Sales Manager
Ensure Health & Safety Compliance:
● Have knowledge of the company’s Health & Safety Standards
● Ensure compliance of Health & Safety Policy.
Knowledge and Qualifications:
● Degree plus 2 – 3 years’ experience in Sales & Marketing
● A diploma plus 4 – 5 years of progressive Sales & Marketing experience in lieu of a degree
● Additional qualifications in Sales & Marketing will be advantageous
● Knowledge of the Kenyan market
● Proven selling track record in previous employment.
Sales Executive – Electronic Security Services (ESS)
Knowledge, Experience and Qualifications:
● B.Comm, B.Eng. or Technical diploma, or equivalent experience
● Qualifications in Sales and Marketing
● A minimum of 3-5 years of successful sales experience in the security systems marketplace
● A strong track record of leading profitable sales growth through the identification of NEW customer opportunities through an aggressive HUNTING process
● Experience in creatively planning and selling complex technical solutions, as well as the ability to quickly learn new technologies and products
● Experience in assessment, design and selling of fire products and services.
● Computer Literate (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint) & AutoCAD
Experience in the following sectors preferred:
● Service Industry
● Tech Industry
● Basic and Soft Selling Skills
● MS -Office
● Planning and Management Skills
● Presentation Skills
Behavioral Skills – Support:
● Understanding the organizational environment
● Understanding the organization’s goals and objectives
● Dealing with changing circumstances
● Supporting and working with others
● Delivering objectives
● Dealing with complexity
● Acting professionally
● Deliver great customer service
● Sharing and co-operating
● Demonstrate high Sales drive