Sales Accounts Manager Job At Nawiri, Kenya
Sales Accounts Manager Job Responsibilities
- Managing all key accounts for the company’s clients.
- Providing excellent customer service to both potential and existing clients.
- Visiting potential clients to establish new business for the company
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
- Preparing client quotations in a timely manner.
- Negotiating and closing sales deals.
- Offering after-sales support services.
- Ensuring all regular sales targets are met.
- Recording and maintaining client contact data.
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
Qualifications For Sales Accounts Manager Job
- Should have a Bachelor’s degree in sales and Marketing or related field.
- Must have at least three years’ experience in managing clients’ accounts.
- Must be working currently as a sales accounts manager.
- Must have experience in sales and marketing.
- Must possess excellent customer service skill.