Sales Programs Manager at Oracle
Welcome to JobwebKenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. JOBWEB KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: Oracle
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Kenya
Managing the demand generation planning and execution process for Oracle Digital Technology Prime: License & Cloud Inside Sales teams based in Kenya. The Technology Sales Program Manager (SPM) will drive the planning & execution of programs and activities to meet the pipeline and revenue goals for the MEA team. The SPM will also provide support & guidance to senior stakeholders including Sales Director, Sales manager, Inside Sales Reps, as well as Marketing & Channel representatives.
MEA Sales Programs Manager is a part of EMEA Sales Programs team, and will be supported by a central Analysis and Execution team. The EMEA Sales Programs team supports Technology, Applications, Consulting and Hardware sales teams across EMEA Inside Sales.
- Responsible for a consolidated demand generation calendar to meet defined pipeline generation and revenue targets, taking into account both regional and divisional priorities in support of the inside sales strategy and goals.
- Driving the campaign planning process, involving key senior stakeholders in business development, sales and sales management, aligning with sales and marketing demand generation plans where possible.
- Ensure full engagement of inside sales teams in relevant campaigns via ongoing communication and review of results, with full involvement in the MEA Sales management team. Activities may include: co-ordination of all contributors to campaign delivery; delivering campaign briefings, continuous improvement in contacts lists and campaign content, reporting on results of campaigns and successes to inside sales teams and key stakeholders, assessing campaign effectiveness, recommending areas of improvement.
- Work closely with Inside Sales Reps to guide their demand generation efforts, territory planning and engagement planning
- Review business gap analysis by country and by product area and plan demand generation accordingly.
- Define campaigns linked to those product areas to meet business goals. Promoting best use of demand generation tools within sales teams, and sharing of demand generation best practice between countries and teams.
- Working together/align/co-ordinate with other demand generation groups, to promote inside sales DG activities and coordinate all DG activities on the market working with cluster/country marketing and alliance & channel teams to guide the execution of some campaigns.
- Leverage multiple resources maximize the demand generation effort and focus: Sales Consulting, Technology specialists, Senior sales executives, Data-mining, external agencies
- Support the deployment of digital selling techniques and tools among Sales teams.
Personal skills and qualifications
- 3+ years experience in international business development, demand generation, marketing or sales, in a high tech or competitive environment.
- English language required.
- French language is an advantage.
- Must be able to network across the company and to drive cross-functional virtual teams.
- Proactive, creative and innovative thinker. Must be able to generate consistently new ideas for driving and supporting divisional priorities through Sales Programs.
- Self-motivated, flexible, organized, detail-oriented, and resourceful,
- Ability to work under pressure, to deal with ambiguity through a complex and fast-moving sales organization
- Ability to understand and analyze the industry and market. Strong analytical and problem solving skills and quantitative approach to solving problems.
- Professional with project management and analytic skills.
- Strong skills in running programmatic campaigns across multiple teams.
- Self-starter with the ability to drive and influence large sales teams
- Very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel required.
- Third level qualification; Marketing qualification an advantage.
- Communication and presentation skills.
Sounds Like You? We Want To Hear From You! What’s In It For You? When You Grow, We Grow!
At Oracle, our success starts with people who make it happen – our employees. Therefore, Oracle is committed to providing you with the rewarding career development you’re seeking, but also with unmatched benefits that help you get the most out of your career and your life.
WHAT MAKES #ORACLETALENT?
- A network of Talented and motivated colleagues striving to excellence.
- A stimulating environment where you create your own career path.
- Professional development, training, and tools that enable you to grow.
- Flexibility to balance your life and your career, and enjoy both to the fulles
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, and protected veter
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Oracle career website on www.linkedin.com to apply