Senior Internal Auditor Job at Murang’a University College, Kenya
Murang’a University College (MRUC) was established under the Universities Act 2012, Section 74. MRUC is positioning itself to develop a distinctive profile as a progressive and internationally recognised University, growing its enrolment strategically.
The University College is located 1.5km from Murang’a Town, 85km North East of Nairobi, 70km South East of Nyeri and 50km South West of Embu. Its location provides a serene environment conducive to learning.
The University College invites applications for the following positions:
Senior Internal Auditor Grade 13 – Ref: MRUC 6/06/16
Applicant should have:
Requirements for Senior Internal Auditor Job
- MBA degree or equivalent with specialization in Finance or Accounts
- Bachelors degree in Commerce/Business (Accounting Option)
- Holder of CPA(K) and registered with ICPAK.
- Served as internal auditor/accountant for at least five (5) years in a large institution.
- Proven knowledge and work experience in a computerized accounting system (Sage Accpac, Navision) as applied in accounting.
- Sound commercial knowledge of related industry operations and processes.
- Good understanding of IFRS and superior analytical skills.
- Must have knowledge in modern financial management techniques including working with ERPs.
- Experience in preparing audit reports addressed to senior management.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills for interaction with relevant teams.
- Strong work ethics with a strong sense of integrity
- Those with CISA/CIA will have added advantage.
The shortlisted applicants will be required to bring along Clearance Certificates or documents from the following in accordance with Chapter Six of the Kenyan Constitution:
Kenya Revenue Authority
Higher Education Loans Board
Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
Criminal Investigation Department
Credit Reference Bureau