SkyTOP Technologies Ltd Job Vacancy : Business Development Executive
Welcome to JobwebKenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: SkyTOP Technologies Ltd
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
SkyTOP Technologies Ltd is a company incorporated and registered in Kenya in 2006. Our core business is the development of software solutions for the building and construction industry, the manufacturing industry, and the education sector. Our solutions seek to enhance the adoption and use of Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Building Information Modeling (BIM) software programs by professionals in these sectors (architecture, engineering, design, surveying etc), and students and trainers in education and training institutions (high schools, TVETS and universities).
One of our premier products is SkyTOP DemosCAD- a software program built around Autodesk AutoCAD- the most widely used CAD software program in the world. Through SkyTOP DemosCAD, we intend to let professionals and students around the world become passionate and skilled in Autodesk AutoCAD.
We are currently undergoing a restructuring and expansion programme in order to tap opportunities that are available in the targeted sectors. Consequently, we seek to recruit a highly skilled and result-oriented individual to fill the following key position within our organization.
The Business Development Executive will be based in Nairobi and will focus on East Africa market and will engage in prospects acquisition and securing business for the company from within East Africa and will be involved in performing product presentation to prospects, closing sales deals and prospects management.
The Business Development Executive will also process business from referrals and research on professional organizations for business leads, provide prospective customers/clients with all needed services, and offer additional presentations as per need basis. Also one will work with client to create solutions for their needs and consult through the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase sales revenues.
Responsibilities for the Business Development Executive
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities from within East Africa
- Building business relationships from scratch through prospective clients
- Collaborating with sales leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Creating informative presentations; Presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Coordinating business generation activities
- Responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospective clients
- Maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process
- Meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
Business Development Executive Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in business administration/management, commerce, marketing or related business fields.
- Over four years of direct sales experience: Experience in cold calling, field sales, one-on-one product demonstrations, personal product presentations or related hands-on sales experience preferable.
- Good knowledge of the East Africa market and experience in a sales role targeting East Africa market; or work experience while residing outside Kenya in an East African country is a MUST.
- Experience in CAD software sales and/or good understanding of building/construction, manufacturing and education sectors CAD programs needs will be an added advantage.
- Age 28+ years.
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close.
- Experience with market identification, lead generation and prospect management.
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all day.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact and demonstrate patience and enthusiasm while communicating with potential clients.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories.
- Persuasive, goal-oriented, self-motivated and self-directed.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry.
- Able to work accurately under stress and pressure to meet compelling deadlines.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
- Demonstrated and proven sales results.
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Ability to resolve customer problems/complaints.
- Honest person that can protect Company by keeping confidential information.
- Competent in sales and marketing budget formulation and implementation.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce platform.
How to Apply
The applicants can apply from our website https://skytoptechnologies.com/careers. Our Company will do the shortlisting of the CVs.
Please get in touch for any other information that you may need concerning our Company or this request. Also let me know when you place for us the free advert and email to me the advert link