Supply Chain Management Officer Job At Makueni County, Kenya
Makueni County Public Service Board is a body corporate established under Section 57 of the County Governments Act 2012 whose mandate includes appointing persons to hold or act in the offices of County Public Service.
In order to strengthen the capacity of the Public Service, the Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions as per Article 176 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and Sections 45, 50 and 51 of the County Governments Act 2012.
Supply Chain Management Officer MCPSB/04: (2 Posts) – Job Group K
Supply Chain Management Officer Job Responsibilities
- Assisting in procurement planning.
- Updating the county asset inventory register
- Ensuring that the store is in good condition and is secure to guard against waste and damages.
- Inventory and stock control operations
- Supervising receipt, issue and inspection of goods and services in consultation with user department to confirm that they conform to requirements as specified in contracts or orders.
- Compliance with Public Procurement & Disposal Act 2005and Regulations 2006
- Any other duties as may be delegated from time to time by the supervisor
Requirements For Supply Chain Management Officer Job
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following: – Procurement and Supplies Management, Commerce, Business Administration, Economics, from a recognized Institution.
- At least one (1) year working experience in procurement and supplies chain management.
- Must be computer literate
- Be registered with Kenya Institute of Supplies Management (KISM) or any other recognized international professional body