Access MBA Tour – Nairobi, September 10, 2018
The worldwide leader in One-to-One MBA events is coming to Nairobi on September 10, 2018. The world’s top business schools will soon be within your reach!
Date: September 10, 2018
Time: From 4:30pm to 10:00pm (upon invitation)
Place: Sankara Nairobi, Woodvale Grove, Westlands
Each participant will have the chance to benefit from:
- One-to-One* Meetings with MBA Admissions Directors
- Individual Consulting Sessions with Access MBA Experts
- School Panel Discussions and GMAT Workshops
- Take the chance to win a FREE Certified Business Management course provided by the Global Leadership Institute
- Over 1 million euros in scholarship opportunities
*Individual 20 minute long meetings to discuss your MBA project
By registering for the One-to-One MBA event, your profile will be carefully matched and selected for individual meetings with the business schools that correspond to your expectations.
Some of the leading business schools on Tour:
- IE Business School
- University of Rochester – Simon
- ESCP Europe
And many more!
Why get an MBA?
- 9 in 10 survey respondents (86%) plan to hire recent MBA graduates in 2017 compared with 79% of employers who hired them in 2016. (GMAC Corporate Recruiters Survey 2017)
- US-based employers plan to offer recent MBA graduates a median starting base salary of USD 110,000 in 2017, up from USD 105,000 in 2016. (GMAC Corporate Recruiters Survey 2017)
- Studying for an MBA can help you not only learn valuable business skills, but also network with knowledgeable and successful professionals in the industry.
Places are limited for One-to-One meetings and early registration is recommended. To receive your free invitation, register here today.