Apply Now for Standard Chartered Bank Jobs in 2016
Welcome to Jobwebkenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
To be a World Class Service Integrated Contact Centre.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- To provide breakthrough one stop service in a consistent, professional manner – embracing our Brand Values (Responsive, Trustworthy, Creative, International and Courageous).
- To achieve first call resolution.
- To be effectively multilingual to better handle all inbound/outbound calls from Kenya and Uganda customers. (English, Kiswahili)
- To improve and maintain the Bank’s No 1 position in quality services and ensure that Group and other Business service levels agreed for various services are met.
- To provide prompt, accurate and courteous service ensuring to fulfill promises made to customers. Under-promise but over-deliver.
2 . Financial Performance
- To support all Marketing related programs.
- Intensify referrals for unsecured, credit cards, mortgages and wealth.
- Forward SME referrals to SME team
- To take all inbound sales calls.
- To cross sell the bank’s products in the process of attending to customers.
Control and Risk Management
- To accurately follow identification protocol before advising customer details.
- To ensure to follow the Minimum Control Standards as per business requirement
- To ensure to follow the Departmental Operating Instruction for all services and products handled at the Contact Centre.
- To ensure that control lapses are identified in time and all significant risks are escalated to line management in time.
- To ensure no reputation/legal risk through strict following of CDD and AML guidelines.
How To Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here