Master Research Grants at Egerton University in Kenya, 2016-2017
Egerton University Alumni Association is pleased to announce research grants for 2016/2017 academic year beginning in September 2016. Scholarships are available for the Egerton university registered masters students in all academic fields.
The Egerton University main objective is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible to changing needs of the students.
Egerton University is the oldest institution of higher learning in Kenya. Egerton University has made tremendous progress towards increasing access to higher education in Kenya. University mission is to offer exemplary education to society and generate knowledge for national and global development.
Course Level: Grants are available for pursuing research.
Study Subject: Grants are awarded in all academic fields of study.
Scholarship can be taken in Kenya
Eligibility: Graduate students are eligible to apply for Egerton University Alumni Association graduate students Research Grants if:
- He/she is a Kenyan Citizen by the time of application.
- He/she has studied in Egerton University for the first degree and graduated not earlier than 2012.
- The graduate student is in good academic standing i.e. successfully completed the masters course work.
- The proposed research project or activity directly relates to and helps achieve progress towards his or her degree.
- The graduate student should have by the time of application been registered as an EUAA Life member.
- One should Not have benefited from another Graduate school/EU council scholarship
- Letter from Graduate school confirming successful presentation of research proposal.
Nationality: Kenyan Citizens are eligible to apply for these grants.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: He/she has studied in Egerton University for the first degree and graduated not earlier than 2012.
Scholarships in Kenya
How to Apply: Written application, enclosing detailed curriculum vitae, current Masters Transcript, Two letters of recommendation (one from the proposed supervisor and additional letters from the chairman of the department and copies of relevant testimonials to be submitted to the Alumni Relations Department on or before 24th July 2016. For More Information visit Alumni Relations Department.
Application Deadline: Application deadline is 24-July-2016.