Best Sample CV For An Entry Level Banking Job
“I do not know how to write a good CV….” is what 85% of entry level candidates reveal. With the current tough job market, a perfect CV is necessary for a candidate to land a job. If you have trouble structuring your CV and landing a job, have a look at this sample:
Sample CV for an entry level Banking job
Entry Level Banking Job Seeker
P. O. Box 558- 00100 Nairobi
Tel: 0788 888999
Email: [email protected]
As a Finance professional currently undertaking my Bachelors of Commerce at university of ABC, I have am currently working as an SME Banker with more experience from an internship with a micro finance institute.
This experience has enabled me to develop not only specific experience related to the banking industry but also valuable skills in this dynamic sector.
Presently seeking a position in your bank where I can bring immediate value and develop my current skill set further.
Date of Birth: 30th February 1989
Marital Status: Single
Educational And Professional Qualification
- Bachelor of Commerce (Business Administration and Microfinance), ongoing, University of ABC
- Diploma in Banking, XYZ College 2011
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education, TTT High School, Grade B+
- Experience in Marketing of loans and analyzing respective financial needs for individual clients
- Sound knowledge of credit and financial products
- Huge knowledge of bank and sales procedures
- Ability to interpret financial requirement for retail clients
- Ability to work according to client expectations
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and obtain results
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in completing all work according to deadline
- Proficient in Ms-Word, Excel, Power point, Publisher, Outlook ,Access, Internet, basic installation &maintenance
- Detail oriented and flexible
ABC Bank, November 2014 – To date
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing own sales production performance and implementing corrective actions to achieve target objectives;
- Proactively driving sales through a combination of advertising, customer referrals and viral marketing (word of mouth).
- Contributing to the profitability of the branch by meeting individual sales targets set by management;
- Effectively achieving set sales targets by actively and proactively identifying of opportunities;
- Attending the daily planning and review meetings.
- Ensuring compliance by branches with ABC Bank standards and regulatory requirements pertaining to Money
- Laundering and Know-Your-Customer (KYC) policies.
- Embed process for Suspicious Activity/Transaction Reporting or escalation in the portfolio branches/units.
EFG Micro Finance Institute, January 2014 – April 2014
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisted customers in transacting.
- Performed due-diligence on documentation and KYC (know your customer) checks before payment of cash to customers
- Prepared deposit slips for the daily banking of cash
- Reconciled cash in hand and system entries as well as daily reporting.
Prepared requests for working float funding from the Accountant via the branch supervisor
- Managed to have an availability of float at all times
- I was voted best employee of the year for giving quality service to clients proven by minimal customer complaints
Interest And Hobbies
- Reading industry publications concerning the banking industry
- Traveling to new places in search of new ideas
Please feel free to contact the under mentioned in regard to my competence, work ethic, performance and / or any other aspect with respect to me: